Seattle Auditions, Arts Jobs, & Announcements: April 2022
This is our monthly digest of Seattle-area arts admin job openings, auditions, calls for scores, competitions, grant deadlines, new programs, performer-composer happy hours, and more.
This newsletter has been on hiatus since March 2020. We are exploring bringing it back. Have you missed it? Tell us more in this brief survey.
Send us your news! We invite you to submit announcements for inclusion in this email by the 25th of each month.
A healthy music community is a connected music community! We compile this list of announcements manually each month and it means the world to us when you find something valuable. If you get a gig, land that dream job, attend an event listed, or receive a grant that you found out about here, please let us know. It makes our whole day!
Auditions, jobs, announcements
- Philharmonia Northwest is looking for an operations manager.
- Gallery Concerts is seeking a part-time paid administrative manager starting in May 2022.
- Seattle Symphony is hiring a community engagement programs manager, director of people and culture, a major gift officer, and more.
- Seattle Symphony is auditioning for associate principal 2nd violin and 2nd assistant concertmaster.
- Seattle Opera is seeking an events coordinator, marketing coordinator, and more.
- Town Hall Seattle is hiring a house manager and event staff.
- KING FM is seeking a development associate.
- Byron Schenkman & Friends is hiring a part-time marketing and operations assistant.
- ArtsFund seeks a finance & operations manager and a grants manager.
- Live Music Project is currently looking for remote volunteers for our Calendar Squad and our Software Development Team.
Other resources for jobs and opportunities
- Artist Trust — Opportunities for Artists
- Composer’s Site — Offerings of interest to composers: competitions; jobs; calls for submissions; grants, awards; etc.
- Creative Capital — Artist Opportunities
- Fractured Atlas — Upcoming grants and opportunities for artists and arts-based projects
- New York Foundation for the Arts — Opportunities
- Springboard for the Arts — Opportunities Guide
- Western Arts Alliance — Jobs and opportunities in the performing arts
To receive community announcements by email, subscribe to our newsletter.
We invite you to submit announcements/deadlines for inclusion in this newsletter by the 25th of each month. You can do that here.
Past issues are located in the archive.