Seattle Auditions, Arts Jobs, & Announcements: April 2022
This is our monthly digest of Seattle-area arts admin job openings, auditions, calls for scores, competitions, grant deadlines, new programs, performer-composer happy hours, and more.
Send us your news! We invite you to submit announcements for inclusion in this email by the 25th of each month.
A healthy music community is a connected music community! We compile this list of announcements manually each month and it means the world to us when you find something valuable. If you get a gig, land that dream job, attend an event listed, or receive a grant that you found out about here, please let us know. It makes our whole day!
Auditions, jobs, announcements
- Philharmonia Northwest is looking for an operations manager.
- Gallery Concerts is seeking a part-time paid administrative manager starting in May 2022.
- Seattle Symphony is hiring a community engagement programs manager, director of people and culture, a major gift officer, and more.
- Seattle Symphony is auditioning for associate principal 2nd violin and 2nd assistant concertmaster.
- Seattle Opera is seeking an events coordinator, marketing coordinator, and more.
- Town Hall Seattle is hiring a house manager and event staff.
- KING FM is seeking a development associate.
- Byron Schenkman & Friends is hiring a part-time marketing and operations assistant.
- ArtsFund seeks a finance & operations manager and a grants manager.
- Live Music Project is currently looking for remote volunteers for our Calendar Squad and our Software Development Team.
Other resources for jobs and opportunities
- Artist Trust — Opportunities for Artists
- Composer’s Site — Offerings of interest to composers: competitions; jobs; calls for submissions; grants, awards; etc.
- Creative Capital — Artist Opportunities
- Fractured Atlas — Upcoming grants and opportunities for artists and arts-based projects
- New York Foundation for the Arts — Opportunities
- Springboard for the Arts — Opportunities Guide
- Western Arts Alliance — Jobs and opportunities in the performing arts
To receive community announcements by email, subscribe to our newsletter.
We invite you to submit announcements/deadlines for inclusion in this newsletter by the 25th of each month. You can do that here.
Past issues are located in the archive.